It is estimated that four out of five adults (80%) will experience back pain at some point in their lives. The Chartered Institute of Personal Development report that work absenteeism costs the UK companies circa £600 per employee per year. Musculoskeletal injuries, back pain, stress appear in the top 5 most common causes for short and long term absence and are key contributors to this cost.
With these figures staring at us in the face, it is even more apparent that we need to address this situation before it gets any worse.
By joining our corporate scheme you will be entitled to the following exclusive benefits:
- - Our range of lunch and learn health talks
- - Personalised health screening events
- - Free quarterly health newsletters
- - % Discount on services at Farnham Chiropractic Wellness
Farnham Chiropractic Wellness is a clinic that not only offers Chiropractic, but Personal Training, Massage, Nutritional Counselling, Mindfulness and a Gym. Our Doctors and health practitioners are committed to educating health and wellness in the workplace. Our structured examination will determine your health score and consequently solutions can be given to initiate immediate changes. We aim to create a healthier community, which in turn will improve staff well-being, increase productivity, decrease work absenteeism and running costs. Our ‘staff discount’ and services will also add more value to being an employee at your company.
The educational format of our outreach events varies based on your company’s personal needs. The following is a brief description on how we can help, please choose a format that may best suit your goals:
PERSONALISED WELLNESS SCORE
This is a non-invasive, painless and private test that provides immediate results. This state of the art technology allows a confidential and categorical read of your health levels. At risk individuals can be identified before this results in an illness or injury that in turn will inevitably lead to low productivity or worse, absenteeism. By making a computerised read, and analysing the data onsite, solutions can be given to initiate changes. These health recommendations will also be given the correct context to maximise the effectiveness provided. Each participating employee in the wellness score will have a follow-up recommendation that educates them on how to become more active in their own health. The individual approach will help each person take responsibility for their health first, and give future, proactive answers. The computerised wellness score usually takes 15 minutes.
LUNCH AND LEARN TALKS
This is the most frequently requested event. In the traditional ‘Lunch and Learn’ format any one topic is covered for a full 60 minutes. One of our certified Doctors will teach one of our many topics, based on a selection of your choosing. However, do not be fooled by the title as these events are not limited to just lunch. We can accommodate both breakfast and dinner talks as well.
An example of some of the topics included:
- Wellness 101 – an overview of our current healthcare epidemic, how it got so bad, where it’s headed and exactly what YOU can do about it.
- Eat to Live – don’t diet, eat to live long, energetic life, but learning what foods to eat, what foods to avoid, and how to properly balance your macronutrients in a simple concise workshop.
- Staying Fit Even When You Sit – sitting has become the new smoking; in this workshop we offer tips to improve your spinal health and posture, and your mobility for the seated world!
- Stress Less, Thrive More – stress is of epidemic proportions and a leading cause to poor health; in this workshop we discuss how you can overcome stress with simple steps; also we will lead you through a guided meditation.
We look forward to working with you to get your company on the road to better health. Please contact us to Find out more