Please ensure that you have read and understood these terms and conditions before commencing any treatment or service at Farnham Chiropractic Wellness Centre.
APPOINTMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
- A New Patient Consultation and Report of Findings are to be conducted prior to any treatment being given.
- The Consultation will determine the required therapy and suitability for treatment.
- At the Report of Findings, the results from the Consultation and treatment options will be discussed.
- Patients who have had Chiropractic care from another provider within the last 6 months, for the current condition, will be required to provide a short medical history and exam prior to treatment. For new conditions a full New Patient Consultation will be required.
- New Patient Appointments
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to fill in the required paperwork, alternatively, the forms will be sent via email to be completed ahead of time.
- 24 Working Hours’ Notice is required for appointment cancellations. Failure to do so will result in a penalty charge.
- NOTE: Cancellation of any Monday appointments need to be done by 12pm on the preceding Saturday.
- Late arrivals for appointments
- Appointment may be forfeited, and a penalty fee charged.
- Extenuating circumstances will be considered.
- Please call and inform reception should you be running late for your appointment.
- Payment is due at the time of treatment. We accept credit/debit card and cash payments. Unfortunately, American Express is NOT accepted.
- Treatment plans and packages must be paid for, in full, in advance. Discounts and payment plans are available for selected package options.
- Refunds on treatments and services cannot be given unless negligence can be proven.
- For early exit of a prepaid treatment plan, the original bulk discount will become void. Treatments and services already received will be added up, and the cost calculated at full price (defined at date of purchase). This will then be deducted from the prepaid amount. This amount will not exceed the monies already paid.
- The amount charged can at no point exceed the original value of the treatment.
- We can't offer refunds or exchanges on non-faulty products if the packaging is opened or on the following items:
- Personalised Products. These include vouchers and gifts.
- Products that have been used: such as pillows and supports.
- Perishable goods such as food and herbal supplements (out of date products) unless product was sold out of date in error.
- Where a product has been specially ordered for you, unless faulty, we're unable to refund or offer an exchange. These orders can be cancelled within 48 hours of the order being placed. We'll make this clear when you place your order.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with any aspect of your treatment, please follow the process below:
- Speak to your Doctor of Chiropractic about your concerns.
- A second opinion from our other chiropractor may be obtained.
- If further resolution is required, speak directly to our Practice Manager.
- If your complaint is ongoing and unresolved, please contact our professional body – United Chiropractic Association 01293 817175.
- As a final level for unresolved issues, you may have the right to speak to the General Chiropractic Council. This is the highest and most serious level and carries professional ramifications for the chiropractor. This council is not responsible for any financial remuneration.
ACTIVE VS INACTIVE CHIROPRACTIC, Functional Rehabilitation, training, and massage PATIENTS:
- A patient is considered inactive when they have not attended any appointments within the last 6 months.
- For medico-legal reasons a new medical history is required before treatment can resume once a patient is deemed inactive. Therefore, a longer appointment is required for reactivate patients upon returning to Farnham Chiropractic Wellness Centre. This will establish current health requirements and determine a new treatment plan.